Monday 4 November 2019

The Poverty short challenge. Part 1

Hello and welcome to Poveyton Lane.
This is a brand new neighbourhood as per the rules for
the poverty challenge.  I deleted all characters so it will be a clean neighbourhood.

providing I have linked it correctly. 

So as we move on I would like you all to meet Aleigha Williams,
Moved onto a 5 x 5 lot with just 100 simoleans to her name.
I never get the money cheat right so I bought a few things and put them in her backpack.
We have a park close by and all in one shack, both can be found 
on the link above. 


The very 1st thing we done was create new townies via boolprop I will one day 
learn how to add custom sims as townies again. 

I have no mods nor hacks so I will have to try another way to keep her job level 1.
I do have Risky woohoo however and I dont think this interferes with the challenge. 
As always I accept all constructive criticism. 


We spent a lot of time at the shack meeting people and taking care of needs, 
So far all female and male teens, so this is what the game gave me after 
creating townies. 



She wouldnt steal food which I have seen other sims do and I mostly left her to her 
own devices. 
The Evil witch came on to the lot as she was cooking and after serving, she 
went to meet her to stop her casting the bug and bad weather spell, however she cast it as we 
left the lot to go home. 

We found a job in Education which I am very thankful for, I am not quite sure 
about the job chances though, going to check if we can acept them.....
Looks like thats a no. 


Oooh I thought Annette was boring, this sucks too. 
Sim showers, sim Urinates, sim eats sim sleeps.... 


Or reads....


Or meets people she simply doesnt like.... 

And then........


She autonomously greets Daniel Landchild, flirts with him and he acceps. 
However we are only  bolts, so do I go with him or do I keep looking? After all 
we are only on day  so far, 


Little close up for all you lovers of uglacies,,, 
I would say she looked deeper for love but her relationship is 
only 8/0 so I do wonder if hes a romance sim. 


Do I or dont I? I know it is in the rules that I can dig once after this wolfie 
dug this ditch, but if I cant accept chance cards and I cant sell paintings 
then I dont feel chancing a treasure chest fits with the poverty challenge. 

So this is a no. 

Enjoy reading this little snippet as I go and find answers to choosing Daniel or keep looking xx 





3 comments:

  1. I love it! Love Daniel too! I have played that facial template both male and female a couple of times and it adds so much to the genetics. :). My simmie booked up with a Sim who has the Benjamin Long ski jump nose. Hahaha! Keep going this is fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you, Yes I am going with her 2 bolter and not waiting around for a bolt xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It would probably be easy to change Daniel to a 3 bolter anyway depending on Annette's likes/dislikes.
    But I like him too, the genetics make for interesting Sims. :)

    ReplyDelete

The Poverty challenge Part 2

Hello and welcome back to our Poverty challenge.  I dont get a lot of time to play so I will update as much and as  often as I can. ...