Thursday 21 January 2016

Honey - Round 3

Into the Honey Family

Alexia Honey ~ Adult
Opal Honey ~ Adult


On entering the lot we have risky at play, I swear these two are worse than rabbits.


Opal walked to work in her underwear every single time I sent her to work, that woman never gets dressed, or so it seems. 


It is taking forever for Alexia to get any skills, roll on Autumn. 


Alexia loves chilli con carni, he always seems to burn it somehow. This is not the best picture but I play on speed 3 so I keep missing things but I do play around a 21 month old velcro baby.


Opal seems to be forever on the phone trying to keep 8 friends. 


Creativity? You don't need creativity stop sneaking off Alexia. 


Well they got a magic lamp and it seems I missed her dropping it off. 


While the repairman fixes the computer....


Alexia and Opal are at it again, I swear I could spam this blog with these two.


Woohoo a baby..


A Girl, welcome to Laburna Falls Jayne Honey 
Libra 4/8/2/5/6.


Opal goes straight for the food and Alexia feeds Jayne.


Risky again, Please try for baby number 2..


Thank you :) not bad going for a popularity and Romance sims x

This guy, I forget his name, keeps dropping by for dinner.


Jayne grows up, isn't she a beauty. 

Alexia teaches Jayne to walk, talk and ...


Go potty. Oh my goodness I overplayed by an hour xx

Sims in the neighbourhood 8
Neighbourhood net worth 70,146

5 comments:

  1. Going good Shona!
    Your blog posts are so much better than mine too.
    Ironic that you started with 3? and now have 8 when I started with 24 and now have only 25! Looking forward to the next installment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoohoo, another baby. She is a very pretty girl, can't wait to see her grow up into a child. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty toddler, life is so much easier when they can walk and potty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Over played by an hour? Know how that is, I do the same thing. ;) Hard to stick to a schedule.

    ReplyDelete

The Poverty challenge Part 2

Hello and welcome back to our Poverty challenge.  I dont get a lot of time to play so I will update as much and as  often as I can. ...