Monday 8 February 2016

Marmite - Round 5

Liam Marmite ~ Adult
Tasha Marmite ~ Adult
Leeanna Marmite ~ Teen 
Emily Marmite ~ Child
Aiden Marmite ~ Child

This round was a lot more productive but very boring. 
We didn't get a lot of pics this round.


Leeanna brings home David Ottomas 


Emily grows to Teen, She rolls Fortune who loves red hair and cooking, but hates cologne.
Just like her parents she wants to be a hall of famer. 


Aiden tries so hard to get Tashas attention but she keeps playing with Chris Garvey.
My good friend is appearing a lot in this hood.


Liam is a popularity sim in disguise I think, he is always talking or rolling wants for friends.


must keep up with the diary.

I think a pond and a garden is in order so these wo can get out.


Better than fishing alone, 


Is fishing with friends, Blair Bruenig joins them as 
Mary Gavigan jogs past.

I have just learnt how to turn sims into townies so if your simself wants to doss 
around Laburna falls, please feel free to email them to me xx


I knew I could get these two up and out :) 


We say farewell to Leeanna as she heads off to college.


Thank you Tasha :) our first LTW achieved. 

I rarely touch my sims when they reach platinum status but we shall see.


Until next time Marmite family. 

Sims in the hood 9 
Neighbourhood net worth 86929

4 comments:

  1. That's great for Tasha to get her LTW. I am going to make an effort to not be so controlling once my Sims have perma-plat, but we'll see. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I try to not control them as much as I did but I i can't help myself if something needs tidying up or they need something i tell them to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In prosperity hoods I tend to micromanage a lot, even after perma plat. I should try and curb that, but there are so many points that can be made. :) I have 2 others hoods I try and be less managy with. :) Looks like it was a great round, congrats on the first LTW. :)

    ReplyDelete

The Poverty challenge Part 2

Hello and welcome back to our Poverty challenge.  I dont get a lot of time to play so I will update as much and as  often as I can. ...