Sunday 28 February 2016

Honey - round 5

Alexia honey ~ Adult
Opal Honey ~ Adult
Jayne Honey ~ Child
Lauren Honey ~ Toddler 


Opal goes into labour as soon as we enter the lot and we have.....


A boy :) woohoo another boy to carry on the name, so one for each family now.


We name the baby Timothy as per the name I heard just as he joined the hood. 


I love seeing all of them study but I don't see much else really as I keep forgetting to invite people in so they can make friends. Lets see if we can change that :)


So we greet I forgot to write her name but with all those greet options they became fast friends.


Alexia had someone come home with him from work so I had them hang out until they were friends.


I sent Alexia to downtown to buy some cell phones as I hate trying to get them all wait in line to use the phone, I figure this might be easier. 

I will not use the down town lots nor the shopping district, I figured I will have my sims try and make them, I am not that good at building but it will give me something to try when the baby wants to help, so please bear in mind my lots will have additions from a 22 month old or Libby or Tristan who are 17 and 18 may help make a lot. 


Whilst there Alexia met my simself so he spoke to her making a new best friend :) 


Then we walked to the new park, which needs more lighting I think, mind you we did go late at night. 

This lot was made by Tristan 17 and George 22 months and mummy is going to clean it up x 


Time for Lauren to grow up x


Watched only by Jayne


She is cute I guess but I still think Jayne is the cutest so far. 


Alexia had a chance card come up as I was going through Jayne's friends 


Oh dear! He got demoted.


Best friends after a game of red hands, in fact now Lauren had grown up these two...


Play an awful lot. I had 18 pics of them playing but I didn't see the point of adding them all. 


I didn't get a grow up picture :( I am slowly working out this picture program.


Mummy and daddy need to make friends with Timothy lol he was largely ignored as a baby as I had a nanny there so often whilst the parents worked, slept and skilled.


Whilst Opal was making a friend she got a guaranteed promotion :) 


Jayne grew up into a lovely young lady. 
She rolled a 4 and 3 so we have a family sim with a secondary of Romance 
Turn ons were mechanical and creativity, with a turn off as full face makeup. 
LTW to become the Education minister. 


We finish this round with Alexia getting max enthusiasm in art. 

I am not sure of all the impossible wants so that is something I need to look into. 
I know fortune is 100k Family is 10 children? Knowledge is max all skills. I think Popularity is 20 best friends, I have no idea of pleasure or romance. 

Sims in the hood 9
Hood worth 123,681






2 comments:

  1. Nice job. I like Jayne, and even her teen outfit seems pretty nice. Looking in the rules paperwork the IW's are:
    Earn 100,000 - Fortune
    Have 30 Best Friends - Popularity
    Have 30 Loves - Romance
    Have 10 Kids OR Have 20 Grandkids - Family
    Have 50 Dream Dates - Pleasure
    Max All Skills - Knowledge
    Hope those help keep that info straight for you. :)

    ReplyDelete

The Poverty challenge Part 2

Hello and welcome back to our Poverty challenge.  I dont get a lot of time to play so I will update as much and as  often as I can. ...