Wednesday 10 February 2016

Sim State Uni 1.

Leeanna Marmite.

Okay Okay I know I have done this the wrong way round, 
I promise to not play her until next round 
I got bored with the families. 


I am really upset That I didnt get all the pictures, I took loads but it seems Fraps was on holiday.
Stupid me didn't check :( 


Leeanna is now a young adult, Thinking "I'm free" 
What can we do? 


We popped to campus and bought a mobile, We have 7000 simoleans so why not
I dont like playing greek houses I know I should push my boundaries but I think college is hard enough without adding to it. 


Within 2 days she got into the secret society, I have no idea how.
I think Risky and that one day of summer played a part as she had 8 friends by day 2
Oh and going to town x 


Adrian love is always watching Leeanna These two fell in love almost straight away and they are a 3 bolt couple she never even looked at another man. First time in my game I have ever seen a sim only have eyes for one man. 


Making friends didn't go well with Hobart. Not at all.


Maximum enthusiasm in arts and...


A gold badge :) 


I set up a little garden so the kids can fill the fridge when they do get their own place, 
If they do... 


Working the garden :) 


I have no idea why she rolled the want to become a witch, but she did.
I think it's so pretty when they change. 


Lots more studying because college isn't time consuming enough..


Shortly after becoming a witch we got the gold gardening badge, 


I love how she is always so happy :)

This is where my picture taking went wrong :( 
I feel so sad about it. 
Anyway she graduated with a 4.0 
she had 4 top of influence, 
gold badge in the robotics (I think) she can make a servo.
I didnt take notes either as I rely on pictures. 
Sorry I will try and fix Fraps at the weekend xx

Next up Honey Round 5 xx 





3 comments:

  1. wow that is lot got done, but only having one sim is easier to get things done. don't fret about the pictures. I always play my college at the end of the round, and when their graduate, the heir will go back in the heir house and if not they get their own place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes 1 sim is easier, I got loads done as she was so easy to play on her own I love Leeanna the witch xx

      Delete
  2. Wow, a very productive college round. Nice job with the badges, garden and becoming a witch. It is really cool when they change. I've never seen the good witch change, only ever gotten an evil witch, but it was cool either way. :) Don't worry about the pictures, it happens from time to time. :)

    ReplyDelete

The Poverty challenge Part 2

Hello and welcome back to our Poverty challenge.  I dont get a lot of time to play so I will update as much and as  often as I can. ...