Saturday 2 January 2016

Laburna Falls


Welcome to Laburna falls for my entry into the prosperity challenge. I used an online generator (never again) as I only rolled 2 families and I start with just 3 adults in my entire hood. I am learning to blog, I am not very good at story telling and I am rubbish at blogging but we shall see. Now let me introduce you..... 

Marmite Family

Liam Marmite is a fortune sim and he wants to be Hall of famer. He is an Aries 5/8/6/3/3 and he rolled hats and make up as turn ons and he hates facial hair. 

Tasha Marmite is a romance sim and she too wants to be a hall of famer, let the battle begin :). She is a Virgo 8/3/6/3/5 and also has hats as a turn on as well as facial hair but she hates fatness. 

Honey Family

Alexia Honey is a Pleasure sim and he wants to be a game designer. He is a Leo 4/9/4/2/6 he loves blond hair and someone who is fit but he hates unemployed sims. 

The only way is up now and I have introduced you I can work on the first round :) I welcome all feedback as I may actually learn something then. 

6 comments:

  1. A great start. We al get better at blogging as we go along. But you have to start somewhere. Looking forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Peachy! A great start!

    As for the blogging - just do whatever makes you happy. :) In the end that's why we play, blog & read Sims 2 blogs. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both I will try and find what suits but for now its just pics with an explanation xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pics and an explanation is great- it's always nice to put faces to the writing no matter how many or few. :)
    Great names for the families! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did get an interesting family set. I think you are doing fine so far. I have written and read both story type blogs, as well a more fact giving blogs. Both are fun in their own way and Twoyys is right it's great to put faces with the information. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Shona! Glad to finally see your game play. Hey three adults. You can do a lot with three adults!

    ReplyDelete

The Poverty challenge Part 2

Hello and welcome back to our Poverty challenge.  I dont get a lot of time to play so I will update as much and as  often as I can. ...