Sunday 3 January 2016

Round 2 

Both families will be in this post as there is still not a lot to post but I hope the hood grows soon :) x

Marmite family


Look who's come sneaking in...


A genie lamp already, nice one, I am not sure of the rules with Genie lamps but we live and learn. 


Another little one on the way, Please be a boy I need an heir to carry on the name. 


Leeanna's turn to grow up.


A beautiful young lady The first thing she does on growing up is learn physiology. 


Second baby, Please be a boy...


Nope another girl, welcome to the hood Emily Marmite. 

Honey Family


Alexia met a girl :D and he likes her so much....


ACR kicks in immediately and the are straight into woohoo.


I really couldn't believe it they have 2 bolts and you can see they barely know each other so I just had to see what happens with these two.


He proposed and she accepted so we had a doorstep engagement and Wedding. 



Welcome to the hood Opal Lam Libra 2/8/2/6/7 and she wants to become a celebrity chef, she loves glasses and Charismatic men, but dislikes blond hair. How these two are 2 bolts I will never know. 


Seriously I could put up loads of pics all these two want to do is woohoo. 


Lots of woohoo makes a baby :D my 3rd baby in the hood is due he/she will be born next round. 

Onwards and upwards xx

7 comments:

  1. Lots going on this round and even more babies to come, yay.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Twoyys I have spent time re reading your blog, I really wanted mr sparrow too :) must look through and see if I have him, I have just been doing the CAS elder challenge as a side but I cant blog it yet or I will disrupt this one.. still learning :) x

      Delete
  2. This is fun. I enjoyed reading it. Keep going :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep keep going, I have been blogging for awhile and I just enjoy writing really for my own sake as when I can no longer play the sims I can read all about them instead.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, lots of babies showing up. The hood will grow! :) Great job this round.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, and you were complaining about the low population! You're going to be over-run before long...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of babies...ya need it! :) How fun. :) ACR is something I have never played with. Hmmmm.....the most daring I get is Risky Woo Hoo. heh

    ReplyDelete

The Poverty challenge Part 2

Hello and welcome back to our Poverty challenge.  I dont get a lot of time to play so I will update as much and as  often as I can. ...