Thursday 28 January 2016

Marmite - Round 4

As we head into the Marmite Family 

Liam Marmite ~ Adult
Tasha Marmite ~ Adult 
Leeanna Marmite ~ Teen
Emily Marmite ~ Child 
Aiden Marmite ~ Baby


I do love entering a lot with a sleeping household I always feel like 'I can start so much better. 


As they wake up Leeanna always heads for the easel, both parents have the day off today and Aiden sleeps late. (silly sims why dont they get a lay in when the baby sleeps in? I know I would x 


Liam makes omelette for everyone. However I didn't get a pic but Tasha went and ate grilled cheese which was somewhere in the house left over from yesterday. 


After the children have gone to school I set both parents skilling for their next promotion. 


Because the parents are working towards their jobs I hire a nanny. 


Homework.


And find a job, Leanna wishes to become a rock god, I have no idea why that didn't show until this morning, or maybe I forgot to look at it? 


Both parents are otherwise engaged so Emily asks Leeanna to help her with her homework. 


The nanny keeps making food and not serving it so half way through the meal after I got finally got someone to serve it it went bad, I think we need a bigger house soon.


I love mornings I can set them all to skilling, who needs breakfast when you can eat at school/work..


The repairman gets angry with their TV I think he wants them to spend money on an upgrade I have actually lost count the amount of times this TV needed repair, 


Tasha was so tired she started a fire.


Aiden grew up with no head too.. 


I think that suits the outfit just perfectly. 


Potty training


Leeanna took time away from painting to play with aiden his fun was really low and he has plenty of thought bubbles for his big sister. 


Stupid nanny keeps putting Aiden in and out of his highchair


So Leeanna sent her home. 


Success. I wish it was this easy to potty train my own little one he knows what to do but he just laughs at me. 



STOP jumping n the bed silly children get too hot jumping on beds. 


Thats it go play peek a boo with Aiden :) 


Liam gets a chance card and we to give heimlich


Whoops we lost £20.000 :( 


Tasha got promoted and one of them bought a friend home, Hyun Majekodunmi.


Hyun constantly played with Aiden or was speaking to the girls. 


Walking at last.


Best friends. 


Time to grow up Aiden.


Another cutie and heir to this house. 



As we leave the Marmite Family I show you this - Leeanna was happily painting when her parents came in thanks to Risky and she didn't bat an eyelid nor leave the room as her parents got frisky. 

Sims in the hood 8 
Neighbourhood net worth 61,214.

5 comments:

  1. I love it when nobody bats an eyelid when people get frisky. it is like their don't exist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most of my sims shoo others out of the room when they want woohoo.
    Teens need to fulfil a want (or sleep/go to school) for their LTW's to show up.
    It's a shame they lost 20K! But they look like they are working hard to earn the money back.
    Will they stay in this house and expand or move do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Twoyys They will stay on this lot and when they have a little more money I will upgrade the house for now they can live with what they have xxxx.
    Peachy Thank you its nice to know I am not alone :) xxxx.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you have a missing file...all the empty heads. You need to open Body Shop and flip thru the hair files, and it will show up when your Sim has the broken head. Then you can delete it and the game will quit trying to load it. Yeah...it happened to me. heh

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fun round again. Lots of kids around. It funny that no one bats a eye at the frisky parents. :)

    ReplyDelete

The Poverty challenge Part 2

Hello and welcome back to our Poverty challenge.  I dont get a lot of time to play so I will update as much and as  often as I can. ...