Sunday 3 January 2016

Round 1 

The Honey Family


Alexia Honey's miserable house.


Welcome wagon was only two people, Chris Garvey and Ralph Do.


Skilling


More Skilling


Completed Physiology, i always make this the first things my sims learn.


Max body.


Let's try 'Stomp the Alien'


Oh no not a good choice he got fired.

At least he is healthy again right at the end of the round too x

Alexia Honey was the most boring house I have ever played, he slept ate and skilled in between that and work our first week was not very productive.

6 comments:

  1. Sometimes a single sim is harder work because you're trying so hard to accomplish stuff.
    None the less it was fun to read. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely understand. Have two single sim households myself they can be tough. I always forget what Physiology does for a sim.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Physiology just completes body in seconds so its always one I start with as its easy xx

      Delete
  3. Hey wait a minute, that's sim me! Has my name been randomised? I demand recognition!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No Chris no idea as when I get random sims sent to me they change and I have no idea how to change them back I will create a sim me is cas just send me your turn ons etc xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. :) Skilling. More skilling. You will be glad for this in the future!

    ReplyDelete

The Poverty challenge Part 2

Hello and welcome back to our Poverty challenge.  I dont get a lot of time to play so I will update as much and as  often as I can. ...