Sunday 3 January 2016

Round 1 

I have been wondering how I go about blogging this so I am just going to trial and error so there may or may not be a story x. 


And so it begins, Let's start with the Marmite family 


I always start with a very basic house to begin with.


With only 3 sims in the hood we need to make more sims so they get right down to business. 


The welcome wagon for Marmite family, thats sim me in the middle and my sim hubby behind. Obviously the only other family in the hood had to make an appearance Alexia Honey.


Woohoo a baby is on the way :) x


Liam maxed body.


Tasha maxed body.


First chance card I never normally do these but I thought, why not? Tasha chose to become Limpy.


It could have been worse, thankfully we just need to dry clean the clothes.


Double promotion, I am not sure I like the idea of having both sims in the same career but lifetime wants cannot change I guess. 


Baby on the way :) 


It's a little girl, her name is Leeanna. 


Another double promotion..


Leeanna grows to toddler with the help of her daddy, she seems to have no head, next stop... 


A makeover :) I need to learn to get closer pics I think I did try but I am not sure how to get toddlers. 

That's it for the marmite family I do apologise it most likely will be just pictures until I get used to this. 

3 comments:

  1. You're doing great and welcome to Leeanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing great. As a quick tip, if you didn't know, you can get really close for pictures in game if you hit the TAB button to go into camera mode. Then you can use some of the letter keys (Q, E, S for example) to move the camera and get closer. It takes a little time to really get the hang of, but it might help if you want to get closer, especially to toddlers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo nice start, and a baby right away! Yep, get those Sims busy populating the hood!

    ReplyDelete

The Poverty challenge Part 2

Hello and welcome back to our Poverty challenge.  I dont get a lot of time to play so I will update as much and as  often as I can. ...